Roopnarine, Peter D.
- Banker, R.M., A.A. Dineen, M.G. Sorman, C.L. Tyler, and P.D. Roopnarine. 2022. Beyond functional diversity: the importance of trophic position to understanding functional processes in community evolution. Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution, https://doi.org/10.3389/fevo.2022.983374. Read it
- Kempf, H.L., I.O. Castro, A.A. Dineen, C.L. Tyler, and P.D. Roopnarine. 2020. Comparisons of Late Ordovician ecosystem dynamics before and after the Richmondian invasion reveal consequences of invasive species in benthic marine paleocommunities. Paleobiology, 46 (3), pp. 320-336. Read it
- Marshall, C.R., S. Finnegan, E.C. Clites, P.A. Holroyd, N. Bonuso, C. Cortez, E. Davis, G.P. Dietl, P.S. Druckenmiller, R.C. Eng, C. Garcia, K. Estes-Smargiassi, A. Hendy, K.A. Hollis, H. Little, E.A. Nesbitt, P. Roopnarine, L. Skibinski, J. Vendetti, & L.D. White. 2018. Quantifying the dark data in museum fossil collections as palaeontology undergoes a second digital revolution. Biology Letters, 14: 20180431 (4 pages). Read it
- Roopnarine, P.D., A.S. Weik, K.D. Angielczyk, and A.A. Dineen. 2018. Ecological persistence, incumbency and reorganization in the Karoo Basin during the Permian-Triassic transition. Earth-Science Review, v. 189, p. 244-263.
- Roopnarine, P.D., and A.A. Dineen. 2018. Coral reefs in crisis: The reliability of deep time food web reconstructions as analogs for the present, in Tyler, C. and C. Schneider (eds.), Marine Conservation Paleobiology. New York, NY: Springer, p. 105-141.