Visiting Scholar, Queen's University Belfast
- Sigwart, J.D., Bennett, K.D., Edie, S.M., Mander, L., Okamura, B., Padian, K., Wheeler, Q., Winston, J., & Yeung, N. 2018. Measuring Biodiversity and Extinction – Present and Past. Integrative and Comparative Biology.
- Chen, C., K. Uematsu, K. Linse, J.D. Sigwart. 2017. By more ways than one: Rapid convergence in adaptations to hydrothermal vents shown by 3D anatomical reconstruction of Gigantopelta (Mollusca: Neomphalina). BMC Evolutionary Biology. 17: article 62.
- Eagling, L.E., E.C. Ashton, A.C. Jensen, J.D. Sigwart, D. Murray and D. Roberts. 2017. Spatial and temporal differences in gonad development, sex ratios and reproductive output influence the sustainability of exploited populations of the European oyster, Ostrea edulis. Aquatic Conservation. (in press)
- Sigwart, J.D. 2017. Molluscs all beneath the sun, one shell, two shells, more, or none. Current Biology, 27: R702 - R719.
- Sigwart, J.D., C. Chen. 2017. Life history, patchy distribution, and patchy taxonomy in a shallow-water invertebrate (Mollusca: Polyplacophora: Lepidopleurida). Marine Biodiversity. doi: 10.1007/s12526-017-0688-1