California State Fullerton
- Kloess, P. A., and Parham, J. F. 2017. A specimen-based approach to reconstructing the late Neogene seabird communities of California. Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecology 468:473–484. Read it
- Parham, J.F., and R.B. Irmis. 2008. Caveats on the use of fossil calibrations for molecular dating. American Naturalist. 171(1):132-136. Read it
- Parham, J.F., J.R. Macey, T.J. Papenfuss, C.R. Feldman, O. Türkozan, R. Polymeni, and J.L. Boore. 2006. The phylogeny of Mediterranean tortoises and their close relatives based on complete mitochondrial genome sequences from museum specimens. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 38(1):50-64.
- Parham, J.F., C.R. Feldman, and J.L. Boore. 2006. The complete mitochondrial genome of the enigmatic bigheaded turtle (Platysternon): description of unusual genomic features and the reconciliation of phylogenetic hypotheses based on mitochondrial and nuclear DNA. BMC Evolutionary Biology 6(11):1-11. Read it
- Parham, J.F., O. Türkozan, B.L. Stuart, M. Arakelyan, S. Shafei, J.R. Macey, and T.J. Papenfuss. 2006. Genetic evidence for premature taxonomic inflation in Middle Eastern tortoises. Proceedings of the California Academy of Sciences 57(3):955-964.