A consortium of six museums, the BNHM encompasses some of the worlds most valuable natural history and anthropology collections. To learn more about the BNHM, visit their new website and mark your calendars for the following events:
At the UC Botanical Garden:
- Sunday, September 23
- Mediterranean Gardens in France and Italy, 1 pm
- Sunday, September 30
- Fall Plant Sale, 10 am2 pm
- First Saturday of each month
- Sick Plant Clinic, 9 amnoon
For more information, call (510) 643-2755 or visit their website.
At the University and Jepson Herbaria:
- February 910, 2002
- Getting to the Roots of Plant Evolution: Genomics and the Reconstruction of the Tree of Life: A special short course on the tree of life, evolution, phylogenetics, and genomics
For more details, call (510) 643-7008, email email@example.com, or see the website.
Return to the Front page